Sunday, August 30, 2009

Adding my two year old nephew to the mix

I havent had too much to post lately, since we have been moving and school started etc..... My brother and nephew have been staying with us and I keep swearing I will add my nephew to the blog, cuz he does some crazy stuff......... So, the straw the broke the camel's back and finally added him to the blog...........


I was in the laundry room today and I heard the cat meowing.... I looked in the garage, thinking she got locked out of the house, she wasnt at the door but I could still hear her.... I looked in the closet..... no cat, my adorable little nephew came into the room and said, "I put cat in there," as he pointed to the dryer.... low and behold, I see my little kitty meowing to get out of the dryer.......

Thank goodness the boy is honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment