Sunday, July 19, 2009

Superman..... leaps and bounds!!!

I just thought of this story...... We were moving furniture at the house in San Antonio and I put the big TV on the coffee table (it has wheels) so I could move it across the room. I then put the TV up on the new entertainment center, but it was pitched a little bit forward, because I put it too close to the wall. (can you see where this is going yet?)

I left the room momentarily, to find Jerrod, I think he might have been 2 or 3 at the time jumping from the coffee table, to the entertainment center. As he jumped onto the entertainment center, he grabbed on to the TV and, YEP, it fell off the entertainment center and pinned him to the floor.

Picture this, the TV was diagonal, Jerrod was pinned to the floor at the stomach. Of course, the TV was too heavy for me to lift that far by myself, I just couldnt get it up. Zachary was 7 or 8 and he was trying to help me lift the TV off my little man.

In the meantime, the dog was jumping over the pile of kids and TV, while we were trying to lift it.

Where was Quinton? He, was laying on the floor, next to his confined brother, looking at the TV, "look mom, I can still see the TV" God help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment