Sunday, May 16, 2010

Long Time No Post

It's been a long time since I posted on this blog, trust me it is not for lack of my rowdy boys doing things to talk about! I was thinking about this story the other day... I was trying to limit television watching a little bit and encourage more outside activities.. I set the parental controls on the TV, using the remote, all you have to do is set a 4 digit code to access it and change the settings... I think it was raining one day, or for some reason, I had decided to let them watch TV, I gave them the 4 digit code, figuring I would just change it when they went to bed.

So, I went to change the code to lock the TV again and can you believe they beat me to it! They changed the code so that I couldnt get back on it, they removed the parental controls and changed the code, so I couldnt get in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What will they think of next?

No comments:

Post a Comment